Tuesday, August 29, 2006

30+

Gosh, I am already 30 years and 10 days old! I know I have a list somwhere with the 30 things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 30, but I can't seem to find it---I guess now I need a new list (40 things before I turn 40??). I will have to give it some thought, but I know that I would like to:
1. Take a photography class or somehow simply learn to take amazing photos that I am proud of
2. Continue to scrapbook and become more comfortable with the creative process
3. Go to New England in the Fall
4. Prepare a home-cooked meal for my family at least 3 times a week (and actually enjoy doing it)
5. Join a gym and start yoga classes (and actually go occasionally)
6. Send more letters, cards and photos to friends and family
7. Plant a garden (flowers or veggies??)
8. Get the house organized (closets, drawers, garage, cabinets, etc...)
9. Be more spontaneous
10. Worry less, Pray more
11. Have a daily time to myself---set aside at least 30 minutes each day to just be by myself for a nice bath, quiet time with the Lord or just to be silent
12. Create a life for Sienna that is comfortable, joyful and full of wonderfull memories and traditions (need to get more specific here......)
OK so now I have put it out there. Now I can check back in with myself periodically to add new goals and to check up on my progress with these. No worries (remember #10), this is just a process and I need to enjoy the process

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails